Families who live in and around Sturbridge, Massachusetts have a lot of options when it comes to choosing an orthodontist. These are some aspects of our practice that we believe set us apart from other practices.
- Our initial consultations are free. They include a comprehensive exam, a full set of low-radiation digital X-rays, photographs and treatment recommendations.
- We offer a complimentary growth management program for children beginning at age 7. The initial exam and every recheck appointment to monitor growth and identify whether an orthodontic problem exists is free of charge until or unless your child needs treatment.
- We make treatment fun by providing an inviting atmosphere and contests that keep young patients engaged and enthusiastic about their treatment.
- Each member of our staff is highly trained and they all are specialized orthodontic assistants through the American Association of Orthodontists. They attend additional continuing education courses every year.
- Dr. Ferdinand Sabelis graduated at the top of his class in dental school and received several awards in dentistry and orthodontics. He also was inducted into the National Dental Honor Society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon.
- Dr. Sabelis continues to invest in his education in an effort to continuously provide the most technologically advanced, scientifically proven methods of orthodontic treatment to every patient. He is a member of the Seattle Study Club of New England, an organization focused on continuing education and best practice management techniques.
- Dr. Sabelis is an Invisalign Preferred Provider™, which means he has achieved a significant level of experience in treating patients with the Invisalign® system.
- We offer discounts to patients who pay in full prior to beginning orthodontic treatment, and for patients who sign up for monthly automatic payments from their debit or credit cards.
We want to be your choice when you or a member of your family needs orthodontic treatment. Please call today to schedule an appointment.